Category Archives: Non-timebased
Gum Bichromate process. One of the most difficult processes I have worked with so far. Ended up having to gently remove the excess pigment by hand with a q-tip. Negative was also manipulated by using a sharpie pen to create … Continue reading
A Van Dyke Brown print of a vanita I put together. Pictured is a glass sphere, a spool of thread, an open book, a glass bottle, an ink pen, an apple, ivy leaves, and most noticeably, a human skull. Each … Continue reading
Salt printing was one of the most common ways of printing photography in the 19th century. The first image is a self portrait as a 1860’s brothel girl, the second image is a salt print of salt, but I wanted … Continue reading
Two cyanotype images I have made. The first one is an edited photo from the 1800’s, I added tattoos and biker jackets to the women, the hats were already part of the photo. The second image is a claddagh, which … Continue reading
Some images and a gif of the the set for Night’s Mirror. The set consisted of rocks, dirt, wire trees, and some twigs. It took some time to get everything right. mainly the lighting. Will be starting shooting soon, … Continue reading
Her is the final puppet for Eep. Very Happy to introduce them to you. Below you will also find process shots.
Three pastel pieces I did over the break. I have been trying to focus more on color and life studies.
A collection of Art and Sketches completed during the Fall Semester and break. During this break I was looking into a lot of character design mixed with figure drawing.
The final project we had in illustration was to create a birthday card that could be used by the visual arts and new media department to give out for students birthdays. Each design created will be judge by the faculty … Continue reading
A poster I made for a fictional event hosted by the real band The Oh Hellos. I took into consideration The Oh Hellos style of music, but mainly I focused on the venue I chose for the band. I … Continue reading
Here is a design of a creature I called a Phuuka. It was done as part of an assignment to combine both a human and animal together to create a creature. I combined both a rabbit, moth, and bat to … Continue reading